Sunday, July 25, 2010

dancey Sunday.

weekend is over... just like that... AGAIN>
nvm. HAHAH back to work is good too.. i hope i get my leave soon.. and don start saturday banking for another month. HAHA
=D good.

why am i even still dancing or rather what am i dancing for?
dancing for my passion. get nth in return. sacrifice EVERYTHING. up to the max limit.
and its still not enough. he will always ask for more. to people who are stupid enough to always give in to him.

like what? entertainers- shinee super junior? or another other group or individual. they trained hard to bring entertainment to the fans, bring money to the company and themselves, make their parents proud of them.

me? us? we trained hard, perform every now and then for? to fulfill my desire of passion for dance. sacrifice the time with my parents, my grades for studies,my social life. no. we don't earn money. we don't earn respect. we are just toys that are being make use of.

i suddenly don know what else to say.

No comments: