Saturday, July 24, 2010

long time no see.

ok. I am not stuck at deciding what i want already.
i've already started working in citibank. for about one month already.
going to have to get use to working life.
its like inception. living in a dream. everything everything exactly the same?
i must start thinking about my future plans. cause i really don see myself working long term in citibank.

hmmmm. dance lately is giving me a lot of problems.
Are they really problems or is it just me.
not respected. and i don even have freedom of speech.
despite feeling this way, i still have to put up a smiling face in front of them.
the world is all about being fake. so this proves that the saying that life is actually a drama is so true.

just i will have to get used to it and get on with life.
because i only have one chance in life.
i cant waste my time and energy on this unnecessary matters.

i should start planning on what to do on weekends when i quite dance.
i don exactly know when i will quit but, all i can say is- it will be REAL soon.

No comments: