Friday, April 30, 2010


bu lai en shu shu and DADDY!

DADDY and shortie jie jie

eh. jo.tong.en. HAHAHAH

beef steamboat! =D

super cute shirt. special memory.


gaah. a post after sometime.
time pass just like nobody's business.
now.my only hope.
is to get into NIE.
if i really cant.
then so be it.

i will get some job.
SOME.KIND
maybe surveyor? HAHA

don know why. typing this blog entry somehow makes me feel a little down.
so scared to faced the truth that i cant get into NIE.
when will i know?

just shoot the answer in my face.
then i can give up and look for other jobs.
stop wasting my time
>.<

okay okay. long day tmr. hate it.
waste of time totally.
DANCE used to be the love of my life
but now.
its just a habit
JUST.
and no korean class tmr! >.<
so sad.
love of my life korean!
i wish. i can do something related to korean studies or something. GAAAAH

time can turn us all into ashes,what's left are memories

2 comments:

譚芠櫘 said...

become a full time Korean teacher or tuition teacher for Korean! then teach me^-^

Entong-은형 ^-^ said...

Wowm u got read my blog one ar. Hahaha.I was about to forget about my blog lo. Hee.