Tuesday, April 13, 2010

eh. knees are spoiling because of pan lao shi's dance!
it hurts even when i run across the road.
YES! its that bad.
hahah. okay okay. i will learn to dance properly.!
but sometimes when u are too engrossed in the dance,
u wont notice whether ur knees hurt.
its always at the end of the day when ur knees start to swell.
must bring knee guard!

Monday [월요일]
was rotting all the way in the MORNING.
then i was so bored in the afternoon that i started cleaning up my room!
my desk, my cabinets.
But my wardrobe was still not tidied up. haha
my mother simple just give up in asking me to fold my clothes.
kekeke.
the longest time that i can maintain the look of my wardrobe after i have tidy up
is 3 weeks?
THE MOST.
gaah... which is freaking irritating.
why does it gets messy all the time?
왜?
i also don know.
then i started decorating my photo album for TAIWAN.
i. must.be.crazy. to spend over 80 dollars to develop the photos. >.<>.< hahah ="D">.<
he was missed

No comments: